|Name||SnapNDrag Pro 4 3 0 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-10 03:29:27|
|Files||SnapNDrag Pro 4 3 0 MAS TNT.zip (4.78 MB)|
SnapNDrag Pro 4.3.0
SnapNDrag Pro is screen capture made ridiculously easy. SnapNDrag started off as a simple app that lets you snap a screenshot with one click and then drag the result off to Mail, Finder, or any other app that accepts an image. It has since matured into a powerful screenshot tool that helps you annotate, organize, and share your screenshots.
As we added features over time, we have made it a top priority to keep the app easy to use. And we think the extra thought we put into this speaks for itself. This powerful app is still as easy to use as the day it was born as a simple one-trick pony.
- Oneclick capture (by window, selection, or timed)
- Organize with folders
- Annotate without losing the original screenshot
- Share to Mail, Messages, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Output in PNG, JPEG, or TIFF
- Batch rename
- Run as a background app (no Dock icon)
- Customizable hot keys
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://yellowmug.com/snapndrag
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/snapndrag-pro-screenshot/id430397512?mt=12
What’s New in SnapNDrag Pro 4.3.0
- History browser no longer scroll to the top after a delete
- Fixed a bug where a floating window can be left orphaned with no way to close it