|Name||Morph Age 4 3 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-09 19:48:16|
|Files||Morph Age 4 3 1 TNT.zip (14.73 MB)|
Morph Age 4.3.1
Morph Age is an application for morphing and warping still images on OS X.
With Morph Age, you can create a QuickTime morphing animation from at least 2 input images.
- You mark key points on each image (such as the contour of the eyes, nose, mouth…) using curves. Any change made on the curves is reflected on the resulting animation through the corresponding distorsion and morphing effect.
- You can preview the result in real time while working on the morphing project.
- You can make the animation longer or shorter.
- When you are satisfied with the result, you can export either a QuickTime movie or a picture.
Morph Age has most of the latest advances in morphing features, including Smart Assist and interactive preview.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.creaceed.com/morphage/about
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/morph-age-image-morphing/id413898200?mt=12
What’s New in Morph Age 4.3.1
- Support for 4K video rendering. Morph Age can now produce professional video output at up to 4K resolution
- Cursor misbehavior: hand cursor does not show up anymore while editing curves
- Trackpad zooming gesture now effective when editing
- Fixed minor appearance bugs